MCFRVI ready for New Year’s Eve revelries…

nude chubby women cumshot videos

enter With the expected surge of fire incidents coinciding with the New Year’s Eve revelries, the Metropolitan Composite Fire and Rescue Volunteers will be on heightened alert from 30 December 2008 to 2 January 2009.

grand rapis escorts  

here This goes without saying that fire incidents that will arise will be immediately responded to by MCFRVI in as much as conditions and limitations would permit.


standing masturbation tubes MCFRVI would be responding from the general area of Visayas Avenue in Quezon City during this time and average response time would be ten to fifteen minutes within a 20 kilometer radius.  Needless to say that fire incidents needing assistance outside the radius would likewise be dispatched to.

hairy faced women  

It is expected that with the reported uptrend of firecracker sales, fire incidents that coincide with the welcoming of the New Year would likewise be as significant as the previous New Year’s Eves. 


For immediate dispatch to fire incidents this New Year’s Eve, you may call the Association of Philippine Volunteer Fire Brigades at landline number 522-2222 or cellphone number 0910-522-2222.  The nearest fire volunteer unit to you will respond.


Or you may also call us direct through our hotline at 381-HELP(4357).

Discovery Suites, Ortigas Center – 28 December 2008

MCFRVI rushed to Ortigas Center when fire struck the 43-storey Discovery Suites Sunday evening, forcing residents and guests of the posh hotel out to the streets.


The fire started at 6:45 pm at the gym which is located at the fourth floor of the hotel, which is located along ADB Avenue.


Residents and guests, mostly foreigners, were forced to evacuate the hotel.


Firefighters had a hard time fighting the blaze because they couldn’t spot the flames from outside due to the thick smoke.  Windows of the fourth floor units have been broken to force thick smoke out.


A volunteer firefighter of San Juan Eagles Volunteer Fire Brigade was injured when shards of broken glass cut into two of his fingers.


The fire reached second alarm before being declared out a little past 9 in the evening.

Baby boy hurt in Tondo Fire – 26 December 2008

MCFRVI responded to a call where a baby boy was injured in a late evening fire Friday that gutted a house in Tondo, Manila.

The victim suffered cuts and bruises, and was rushed to the Gat.
Andres Bonifacio Hospital.

Hit by the fire was a house on
Herbosa Street in Tondo.

A toppled candle is blamed for the blaze that broke out at
8:28 p.m.  It was put out at 9:05 p.m.

It was learned that occupants of the house lighted a candle following a power outage in the area.

Why we do it???

Because we believe that


                    All you can take with you is that which

                               you have given away…

Everyday we risk our lives just to save others…

… and we do it for free!!!